So... This was supposed to auto-post on Tuesday and things were so hectic, I didn't have time to check. Ack! So, I say things about posting early in the week which now don't make sense, but that's ok.
Here are 5 awesome things for your Tuesday enjoyment. I think I need to get back to posting at the beginning of the week because my last few entries have been seriously light on the comments. Is that a good plan?
1. The Fables series. I'm 100% hooked. Who else has read these?
2. The Goodreads reading challenge, which I completely forgot about in December of 2011 and missed my 2011 goal (of 75 books) by one lousy book. I have set the somewhat lofty goal of 100 books this year, because what else would I do after I failed to meet last year's goal but raise it by 33.3%? Who else is doing it?
3. These bookends. I got them for Christmas and they are currently holding up all the pretty books on the mantle. I could not love them more.
4. I'm getting back into pinterest again. If you're not already my pinterest friend.... that's a problem! Follow me here.
5. The appreciation of the introvert, both in this Time Magazine Article, and the book Quiet. I'm loving it. Power to the introverts!